Wednesday, December 12, 2007

When to Obtain a Seller's,Resale, Whosale licenses?

Are you frustrated of running around asking questions on how to obtain a Seller's,Resale, Whosale licenses? The Seller's,Resale, Whosale licenses is all the same it depends in the state that you are in they all serve for the same purpose of a SELLERS permit. you need a sellers permit if you buy or sell wholesale or you sell retail. NOTE you don't pay taxes when buying wholesale this is the avantange
please
Click here to get the services they provide.

theres thousands of people running like "headless chickens" not knowing what to do. let them give you the helping hand you deserve.


Example, you sell computers or clothing online in California.. you need a sellers permit to buy wholesale tax free. When you sell, you charge taxes (collect taxes) to pay to government later. Fifth, Business License

2 comments:

BizKnowItAll said...

I tried out that website and it really worked for me! I took that on-line quiz that the website had and then ordered everything I needed expedited!! I ordered this morning and already have the documents in my hand today! It was great!

bizwiz said...

Do i need if i sell human parts?